INSECTS CRAWLING AROUND YOUR HOME?
GET INSECT CONTROL SERVICES IN GRAND JUNCTION, CO TODAY
Insects and other critters would love to make your home or office their forever abode. Do not let them get too comfortable. Rely on Shield Pest Control, LLC for your insect control services. Schedule routine treatments on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis. This prevents and protects your property from insects.
Schedule your insect control services in Grand Junction, CO today!
MOST COMMON INSECTS WE DEAL WITH
BENEFIT FROM OUR THOROUGH PEST CONTROL SERVICES
No property owner wants to deal with a pest infestation in their home or business. Shield Pest Control provides quality, thorough pest control that allows your property to be pest free.
DON’T HESITATE - GET INSECT CONTROL SERVICES BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
Maybe you have seen pests on occasion, but seeing one insect can be a sign that more are nearby. It is important to not give insects the chance to multiply and infest your home or business facility. We will find the pests invading your home and help eliminate them for good.
the top insect infestations
Finding out that you may have an insect infestation is one of the most stressful things for a homeowner to experience. First, it comes down to making a decision of whether to try DIY remedies or hire a professional insect exterminator.
If you’ve tried all the DIY methods and nothing seems to be keeping the infestation away, give us a call. We are experienced in not only removing the types of pesky insects but also providing preventative barriers to keep them from coming back into your home!
The most common insect infestations that we can take care of include:
- The first sign to look for an infestation of these little insects is rustling noses from inside your walls or doors. If you see them creeping out of cracks in your wall or ceilings, give us a call!
- Bed Bugs
- Dark or rusty color stains on your bed sheets or itchy sheets can be the first indicator that you may have a bed bug infestation and need insect control!
- The first sign of a crick infestation is finding them in your home.
- Finding droppings, egg casings, or seeing cockroaches in your home are all signs of a cockroach infestation.
- Elm Seed Bugs
- Years ago, these little critters made their way into Colorado. Now they are a common pest and need treatment to keep away. If you see them around your windows or in your home, it is time for some insect control.
- Swarmers or winged termites are the first sign of a termite infestation.
- If you are noticing holes or burrowed wood in different areas around your house or property, wasps may be slowly taking over.
HOW CAN YOU HELP PREVENT INSECT INFESTATIONS?
Need some ideas for insect control between appointments with the exterminator? A few easy ways to keep insects out of your home include:
- Sealing up cracks or openings in your walls.
- Leaving your doors closed when not in use.
- Keeping firewood or compost piles away from your home.
- Drying up damp areas, like your attic or basement.
- Cleaning your kitchen and bathroom regularly.
Give us a call today to schedule pest control services at your home or place of business in the Grand Junction, CO area.
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERT
WE’LL DEAL WITH THE PEST INFESTATION
SCHEDULE INSECT CONTROL SERVICES
Get an expert insect slayer to your home or office.